So, I was in the car today and saw someone with the license plate “X0DUS3 5”, so I thought it was like Exodus 3:5 and I looked it up, and do you know what it said?
"Do not come any closer."
Now that’s a well done biblical license plate.
“The Ride” by Rodolphe Guenoden
HOLD THE FUCK UP
I THOUGHT THIS WAS GONNA BE A CUTE STORY AND THEY WERE JUST HAVIN FUN RIDING BIKES BUT SHIT
The longer you watch the more childish they get
(Source: unicorncastiell, via the-land-of-the-misfits)
tumblr’s relationship with Natalie Dormer
"1. push yourself to get up before the rest of the world - start with 7am, then 6am, then 5:30am. go to the nearest hill with a big coat and a scarf and watch the sun rise.
2. push yourself to fall asleep earlier - start with 11pm, then 10pm, then 9pm. wake up in the morning feeling re-energized and comfortable.
3. get into the habit of cooking yourself a beautiful breakfast. fry tomatoes and mushrooms in real butter and garlic, fry an egg, slice up a fresh avocado and squirt way too much lemon on it. sit and eat it and do nothing else.
4. stretch. start by reaching for the sky as hard as you can, then trying to touch your toes. roll your head. stretch your fingers. stretch everything.
5. buy a 1L water bottle. start with pushing yourself to drink the whole thing in a day, then try drinking it twice.
6. buy a beautiful diary and a beautiful black pen. write down everything you do, including dinner dates, appointments, assignments, coffees, what you need to do that day. no detail is too small.
7. strip your bed of your sheets and empty your underwear draw into the washing machine. put a massive scoop of scented fabric softener in there and wash. make your bed in full.
8. organise your room. fold all your clothes (and bag what you don’t want), clean your mirror, your laptop, vacuum the floor. light a beautiful candle.
9. have a luxurious shower with your favourite music playing. wash your hair, scrub your body, brush your teeth. lather your whole body in moisturiser, get familiar with the part between your toes, your inner thighs, the back of your neck.
10. push yourself to go for a walk. take your headphones, go to the beach and walk. smile at strangers walking the other way and be surprised how many smile back. bring your dog and observe the dog’s behaviour. realise you can learn from your dog.
11. message old friends with personal jokes. reminisce. suggest a catch up soon, even if you don’t follow through. push yourself to follow through.
13. think long and hard about what interests you. crime? sex? boarding school? long-forgotten romance etiquette? find a book about it and read it. there is a book about literally everything.
14. become the person you would ideally fall in love with. let cars merge into your lane when driving. pay double for parking tickets and leave a second one in the machine. stick your tongue out at babies. compliment people on their cute clothes. challenge yourself to not ridicule anyone for a whole day. then two. then a week. walk with a straight posture. look people in the eye. ask people about their story. talk to acquaintances so they become friends.
15. lie in the sunshine. daydream about the life you would lead if failure wasn’t a thing. open your eyes. take small steps to make it happen for you." —
A self care list. I’ve been working on this. I promise it’s worth it.
(Source: emma-elsworthy, via the-land-of-the-misfits)
This sign needs to be in every store ever, as large as it can be displayed.
(Source: itscoffeeprincess, via the-land-of-the-misfits)
Some ticks carries a disease, so we’re supposed to avoid them all.
Some sharks bite people, so we’re supposed to always be cautious in the ocean.
Some snakes are venomous, so if you can’t decide whether it’s deadly or not, assume deadly.
But no, not all men.
Whispers Military Police
Whispers the Bitch Brigade was not invited.
(Source: tskiyamas, via godtechturninheads)
Can we talk about how Armin does the best job of getting that cloak on?
God fucking Dammit Eren
Jean are you fucking kidding me
IT’S BACK ON MY DASH AGAIN AND I WILL STILL SAY DAMN IT EREN
It’s like when he put his scarf of mikasa
(Source: ontheslope, via godtechturninheads)